Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Favourites

Hi everyone,

As it is the last day of May, I thought I'd tell you what my favourite products of this month are.


Palmolive Naturals Shower Milk in Milk and Honey
I love this product. It smells delicious, makes me smell delicious and it makes my skin feel nourished and clean.



Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
I know I have mentioned this before in a favourites, but I still love it! It moisturises my skin so well that I can't say enough good things about it!



Covergirl Nature Luxe Water resistant mascara in Very Black
This is a product that I found at the back of my makeup draw. I got a couple of years ago for one of my dance concerts. I really love it. It goes on well, stays on and doesn't clump.


They are all the favourites I have this month. If you like any of the things I have mentioned, tell me in the comment section below!

Bye!
 

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment