Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TMI tag #5

Hi everyone,

Here is the very last part of the TMI tag (I promise that I will never do a tag this long ever again).

41: Last time you were insulted? 

My brother insults me every day.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 

Strawberry

43: What instruments do you play?

I have played the flute and violin.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

I really like to wear sleepers in my ears. I know that they are quite simple and small, but I love them.

45: Last sport you played?

Soccer? 

46: Last song you sang?
Hakuna Matata. Don't judge me. I was at camp. It is our camp leader's favourite song.

47: Favourite chat up line?

I don't know any

48: Have you ever used it?

If you read the last question, you'd know I haven't

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 

My friends at camp yesterday.

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment