Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

April Favourites!

Hi everyone!


It's the start of May and you know what that means.

It's April favorites time!

Sally Hansen nail polish in 130 "Blue  Me Away!"
This nail polish is so pretty. I had it on my toes and it gave such great colour with only two coats. It is so bright and lasted a long time (3-4 days).

Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry
I don't know if I have mentioned this in a favourites before, but I love it so much. It moisturises my lips really well and that is very important as we are coming in to the cooler months.

That is all I have for my Favourites this month, but I am still loving everything from my previous Favourites posts as well.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment