Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Things I missed at Camp

Hi everyone,

Seeing as I have been on school camp, hiking through the wilderness with not much really, I thought I'd let you know the luxurious* things I missed while at camp. As I have spoken about all of these before, I am not going to go into much detail.

Clinique Moisture Surge
It got very windy up in the mountains, and also very dry. If I had had this at camp I would've felt a lot better about my skin.

Maybelline Baby Lips
I did take a lip balm to camp, but it was just a cheap one that didn't matter if I lost it. It worked, but was nowhere near as good as Baby Lips.

Clinique cleanser
I did not take a cleanser to camp, as there were no showers, but I did take face wipes and used them. This cleanser keeps my skin lovely and clean, which would have been nice on those days of camping.

They are all the things I missed at camp that are beauty related. I also missed having showers, a warm and comfortable bed and a toilet that actually flushes.

Bye!

*I would just like to point out that because I've been camping, these are luxurious. They may be kind of ordinary and essential to you, but when camping they are just extra weight to carry on my back.


No comments:

Post a Comment