Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Reading Obsession

Hi everyone,

Today I thought I'd talk to you about something very close to m heart and that is:

Reading.

Reading is one of my favourite things to do. I take a book in my handbag for if I get bored. 

I have read all the Harry Potter books twice. I have read all the Hunger Games books twice. I guess you could say that I am a readaholic (or maybe a bookaholic). I am really excited to read the Divergent series soon as I have heard that it is amazing. 

My reading obsession started when I was quite young. The first chapter book was from the Rainbow Magic series and I think it was Phoebe the Fashion Fairy. My Mum used them as a disciplinary tool to stop me from being naughty and I guess it worked. Take into consideration that I was about 5 years old. I got about 50 books from the series before I moved on to more page heavy books. 

I hope that you found this completely non beauty post interesting. If you enjoy reading, what is your favourite book or series? What are book you currently reading?

Bye!


To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment