Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

TMI tag #4

Hi everyone!

Here is the second to last installment of the TMI tag.

31: Last book you read? 

I don't remember.

32: The book you're currently reading?

It is a book called Ex-mas and it is by Kate Brian. It is about two kids going to save Santa from global warming and their siblings' trying to find them before their parents get back.

33: Last show you watched? 

The Block

34: Last person you talked to? 

My Mum

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 

My Dad

36: Favourite food? 

Chocolate!

37: Place you want to visit?

Everywhere

38: Last place you were? 

My living room

39: Do you have a crush?

No.

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Never been kissed, but does kissing my mum's cheek in goodbye before going to school count? 

I hope you enjoyed the second last installment of this tag. There will be no midweek post next week as I will be on school camp.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment