Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

My Week In Outfits


Hey everyone!

Uni has gone back recently, and I thought it’d be nice if I showed you what I wear to it. I do go every single weekday, even if it is only for one class, or one hour (yay timetabling!). It has been rainy every day this week (except Monday), so despite only just coming out of summer, it has been cold and miserable. Due to this, jeans made an appearance for the first time since September last year. Anyway, on with the outfits!

Monday


On Monday, I wore a black t-shirt from Big W and denim shorts that I got for Christmas (that I think are also from Big W, in the petite section). The belt is one I found in my cupboard since I lost the belt that originally came with the shorts (whoops!). On my feet, I wore my white Converse, which are now considerably less white from constant use, and some socks, obviously. I didn’t put on any makeup because I didn’t have time. Scratch that, I’m just lazy, okay?

Tuesday


On Tuesday, the first rainy day of the week, I (stupidly) wore a dusty rose coloured crop top from Supre and some high waisted black shorts from a boutique in my neighbourhood. It rained a heck of a lot on Tuesday, but only really when I was outside, which is fantastic when you leave your umbrella at home! I put on my white converse again, since they are the most closed in shoes I have. No makeup again, since I’m lazy.

Wednesday


On Wednesday I remembered to bring my umbrella (yay!). I wore a black t-shirt with white daisies on it from Temt and some blue skinny jeans from Glassons. They are the comfiest jeans I have ever owned and protected my legs (as much as they could) from the rain that managed to creep beneath my umbrella. I wore my Converse shoes again (obviously) and no makeup, since I’m lazy and I don’t need to impress anyone (mostly lazy, though).

Thursday


On Thursday, the second rainy day of the week (and the last thank God). I wore my Glassons jeans again since it was still cold and quite windy, and a black and white striped crop top from Supré. This outfit was so very comfortable, and I will definitely wear it more often especially as it gets closer to the colder months of the year. On my feet, I wore my usual Converse shoes to finish everything off. On my face, I wore nothing because I’m lazy.

Friday


Friday brought the sun back (finally!), so I wore a more summery outfit. My top was a light pink one from Myer (specifically Miss Shop) with the words ‘good vibes only’ in darker pink around the collar. I wore a black skirt with a silver zip down the front from Divided by H&M. It’s a fairly old skirt, so I don’t reckon they’ll still stock it, but it is very comfortable and easy to wear and pair with other things, so I wear it a lot. As far as makeup goes, I think you can gather by now that I don’t wear it much to uni, so I don’t really need to tell you that I’m too lazy any more, do I?

Which day was your favourite outfit?


Love, Nicky x

6 comments:

  1. I like them all cause it's basically my style (except for wearing a skirt). I'm also a bit jealous that you can wear that and we're still in winter jackets...
    btw, you wore that to uni? no way I would go this short haha only full length pants :D

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😊 It’s far too warm at the moment to wear anything too long, so it’s more out of necessity than anything else!

      Love, Nicky x

      Delete
  2. These outfits are so cute, you have a great sense of style :D I think my favourite one is Wednesday :D

    Violet Daffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wednesday's outfit was very comfortable :)

      Love, Nicky x

      Delete