Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Lazy Day Tag!

Hi everyone!

Today I am going to do the Lazy Day tag for you. I saw this on Marzia's channel on YouTube and thought it was cute. Here we go!

1. What hair products do you use on a lazy day?

I tend to just use a hairbrush and hair ties on a lazy day because if you don't have to be anywhere, why bother?

2. What makeup do you wear on a lazy day?

I don't really wear makeup on lazy days, but if I have to go out later on I'll just put on some mascara (namely the Clinique High Impact waterproof one) and grab my bag and head out the door.

3. What kind of outfits do you wear on a lazy day?

Generally just comfy clothes that feel like pyjamas (or I just leave my pyjamas on).

4. Tea or coffee on a lazy day?

I would prefer coffee, mainly because I have never tried tea, but water is usually the first drink I consider because it's healthy and I like it.

5. What snacks do you eat on a lazy day?

For a healthy snack, I eat a muesli bar and for an unhealthy snack it ranges from lollies to biscuits.

6. What pampering items do you use on a lazy day?

On a lazy day, I will do a face mask because you can just leave it on for 15 minutes or so. I also will do my nails. I only paint my toenails when school is on because we are not allowed to wear any nail polish on our fingers :'(

They are all the questions from this tag. I hope you enjoyed it.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment