Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Candle Collection

Hi everyone,

As winter approaches, it becomes more appropriate to use candles. So I thought I'd talk to you about my candle collection.


I have four candles in my collection.

The first candle I am going to show you is a tealight candle. I bought it from the Old Petrie Town markets for about 50c. It smells like Honeysuckle and I love it so much.



The second one I am going to show you is from Pure Scents Candles. It is called 'Monkey Farts'. I know the name may be deceiving, but it actually smells really nice. It smells like tropical fruits and I really like it.


The third candle I am going to show you is in this blog post. It is from  the brand Pretty Wicks and it's scent is Australian Christmas Lemon Myrtle. It is really lemony and I love this smell.


The fourth and final candle I am going to show you is from Yankee Candle. I talked about it in this blog post. It is in the scent Vanilla Cupcakes and it smells like exactly that. I can even smell the icing on top! This is my favourite candle that I have.


That is all the candles I have to show you, for now. What are your favourite candles/scents?

Bye!


To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment