Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

TMI tag #3

Hi everyone,

Here is part 3 of the TMI tag ( I'm sorry if these aren't interesting to you, but there are around fifty questions so I think that doing it split up won't take up as much of your time).

21. How long does it take you to shower? 

Around 5-10 minutes depending on what I have to do.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

About 30 to 60 minutes

23. Ever been in a physical fight? 

No.

24. Turn on?

Sense of humour

25. Turn off? 

Body odours

26. The reason I started my blog?

I was inspired by Zoella 

27. Fears? 

Spiders, snakes, toads.

28. Last thing that made you cry? 

I cried when I watched the movie "Saving Mr Banks".

29. Last time you said you loved someone? 

This morning.

30. Meaning behind your Blog Name? 

It's my name.

That is the third installment of the TMI tag. I hope you enjoyed it, I will have the fourth and fifth installments in the coming weeks (on Wednesdays).

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment