Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TMI tag #2

Here is part two of the TM1 tag, I think there is going to be a few more parts (there are a lot of questions).

11: Something you miss?

Primary school. I wish that school didn't involve walking, as I would much rather not walk to class.

12: Favourite song?

Probably "Roar" by Katy Perry

13: How old are you? 

I am 14 going on 15

14: Zodiac sign? 

I am a Leo. It is a lion. And in the Chinese zodiac I am a rabbit.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 

Kindness.

16: Favourite Quote?

"It is not a person's successes that define them, it is how they rise from defeat." 
I like it because it inspires me to try harder. 

17: Favourite actor? 

Probably Ben Stiller because he's funny.

18: Favourite color?
Purple

19: Loud music or soft? 

Probably soft, I don't want to burst my eardrums!

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 

To my bedroom.

That's part two of the TMI tag; part three will be up next Wednesday.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment