Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Hair

Hi everyone,

Today I thought I'd tell you about my hair.

But before I do, please complete THIS SURVEY, it will only take a few minutes, if that!

My hair is blonde, medium length, curly and slightly frizzy. I do not like that it is frizzy and am struggling to find a shampoo and conditioner to take away my frizz.

Speaking of shampoo and conditioner, the ones I use are the Stefan Alive Luminous Shampoo and Volumising Conditioner every few days. After washing it, I use a hair wrap to dry it. After letting it sit in that for about half an hour or so, I comb my hair to minimise the frizz (it still frizzes out though)

I am not very good at doing hairstyles, but the ones I can do I am quite good at. I can do a pony tail at the back of my head (I wear this to school every day and if I mess up a more difficult hairstyle), a bun that was shown in this post, plaits (TIP: If you want kind of frizzy hair the next day, plait you hair and sleep with it like that and take it out the next day and you will have frizzy hair (recommended for people without frizzy hair if you want a bit more volume in your hair)), a half up do, a high pony tail (for lazy days when I'm not going anywhere) and a top knot bun (though it is very small).


That's all the things I can think of to tell you about my hair. If you have any more questions, ask me in the comments section below!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment