Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Travel Essentials

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to talk to you about what I take on holiday with me.



Last weekend I went to Parramatta with my family so that we could see my dad's favourite football team play at their home ground (my dad's favourite team is the Eels). We stayed at the Novotel, just in case you wanted to know.

I thought I'd use this minibreak as a reason to show you what I take with me when I fly somewhere.

First up, shower items:

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser



The Hotel's Body Wash


After Shower items:

Clinique Clarifying Lotion


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion +


Makeup:

Nude by Nature Natural Mineral Cover and brush


Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Palette
&
Clinique High Impact Mascara


Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry
&
Maybelline Colour Whisper in Pink Possibilities


Brushes:

Napoleon Perdis Reflective Contour Brush 20b (pictured above)
&
An unlabeled eye shadow brush (pictured above)

I hope you enjoyed finding out what I like to take with me when I go on holiday. What do you like to take with you when you go on holiday or vacation?

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment