Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TAG: My Beauty Firsts

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to talk to you about my firsts when it comes to beauty.

This tag was created by ViviannaDoesMakeup and Lily Pebbles, and I thought that it sounded pretty good, so I'm doing it!

1. What is your earliest beauty memory?
My earliest beauty memory was when I was 5 or 6. I had a dancing concert and I remember absolutely HATING anything near my eyes (mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow).

2. What was your first beauty purchase?
I think my first beauty purchase was the Smoothing Cherry Baby Lips lip balm from Maybelline. I had seen the lip balms on Instagram and wanted to try it out. I still stand by that it is amazing. I bought it when I was 13.

3. When did you first wear makeup?
I was 5 or 6 at the dancing concert. I had purple and gold eyeshadow and red lipstick on. Don't worry! I was supposed to wear those two eyeshadows.

4. What was your first beauty disaster?
I got a kids beauty set when I was little (I think I was about 7 or 8) and decided to put on both of the lipglosses, an extreme amount of blusher and the pink mascara that came in the pack all at once. It was horrific and my mum had to quickly clean it all of before we went to the party that we were going to (I think it was a Christmas party).

5. Who was your first beauty crush?
I think my first one was probably when I was about 13 and it was Emma Watson. I think it was because of the simplicity of her looks and she never appeared to be try-hard or anything. I also really like Katy Perry's makeup, I think her eyelashes are amazing.

6. What was your first brand crush?
I think mine would have to be MAC. When I first discovered makeup and beauty, MAC was what Tanya Burr practically always used. Tanya Burr is a YouTuber, just so you know. My first actual experience of MAC was when I went to the MAC counter at the Boxing Day Sales in the city last year. The staff were all really nice and all the makeup looked so perfect.

7. What's your longest standing beauty love?
Does perfume count as a beauty item? I think it does. Anyway, my longest standing beauty love would have to be Katy Perry's Meow! perfume. I think it is amazing and I have had it since Christmas 2011 (I was 12). I love it because (a) it's Katy Perry and (b) it smells absolutely divine. It is such a sweet scent, but it is also very light.

That is the entire My Beauty Firsts tag, and my first tag on this blog, which I think is fitting. If you want to see more posts like this, let me know  by "+1"ing this post or tell me in the comments what else you would like to see on this blog.

Bye! 

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment