Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

March Favourites

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to talk to you my March favourites.


The first favourite I have is:

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter. This body butter is the best in the world, unfortunately I have run out of it (this means I can go to The Body Shop again. Yay!




My next favourite is:

Biore Nourish Moisture Lotion. This is the greatest moisturiser in the world. It moisturises AND protects you from the harmful sun rays with it's SPF 15.




My third and final favourite is:

Face of Australia Revitalising Body Lotion with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and and Shea Butter. This is a really really good moisturiser that I used to replace my body butter. It is not as nice smelling as the body butter, but does just as good a job.




That is all my favourites for this month, thanks for reading. I'll talk to you next week.

Bye!

PS: I'm now on Bloglovin, check me out by searching Nicky Jane into the search bar on the Bloglovin website. (Don't use the link, because it doesn't work) Bloglovin'

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

4 comments:

  1. The body shop coconut body butter sounds lovely!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bodyshops body butters!
    Their peach one is my all time fave!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try it! I would also like to try the strawberry one. I'm sure they all smell nice if my one was anything to go by.

      Delete