Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Nail Polish Collection

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to talk to you about my nail polish collection.

I have a lot of nail polish. I don't mean just 5 or 6 bottles, I mean about 15 to 20.

I'll organise them in colours so it isn't a really long post.

First up: 

Reds and pinks


It turns out that I don't actually own any red nail polishes (I thought I did). Anyway, the first one in the lineup is from Leana Cosmetics and it is the colour 56. If this had a name, I would call it Deep Magenta, but it's not, so that's unfortunate.

The next one is from Chi Chi and it is a light baby pink. This does not have a name, but I would call it Ballerina.

The next one is from Designer Brands and it is an even lighter baby pink. This has a name, it is called 835 French Pink.

Next up:

Oranges and yellows


Three of these are from Chi Chi and are nameless, but there is an orange (far left) (I would call this one Sunset), a pinky orange (second from left) (I would call this one Tropical Flower) and a yellow (far right) (I would call this one Lemonade).

In the middle, there is an orange nail polish from Ulta3 called Crazy.

Second from the right there is a Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polish called 290 Crushed.

Thirdly:

Greens and blues



Again, there are nail polishes from Chi Chi that are nameless, but pretty.

I would call the green one Minty and the blue one Winter Chic.

The one in the middle is from Sally Hansen; it is a Crackle overcoat polish and it is called Wave Break.

Followed by:

Purples and dark colours


In this lineup, there are three polishes from Leana and one from Chi Chi (nameless).

The two on the left are called 80. I would call them Midnight Rose. I don't know how I came to have two, but I did.

The one from Leana on the far right is called 113. I would call this one Dark Chrome.

I would call the Chi Chi one Beach Party.


The one on the far left is from Chi Chi and is nameless, but I would call it Lavender.

The two in the middle are from TBN; they, like the Chi Chi ones, are nameless. I would call the burgundy one Rich Girl, and the golden one Hollywood Glam.

The black one is by Beauty Attitude and it is called Black Galaxy.

And finally:

Metallic colours

These are from Beauty Attitude. The glittery one is called Mirror Ball and the golden one is called Sahara Shimmer.

That's all the nail polishes I own, and I also own rhinestones to put on the top of the nail polish.



And magnetic things for my magnetic nail polish (it doesn't work for me though).



I think that is everything, for now. Talk to you next week.

Bye!

PS: If you were wondering, the purple thing in the background is a basket that I store all of this in.

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment