Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

My Day- The Perfect Day

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to tell you about yesterday.

It started off pretty well; I did cooking for assessment in home economics and I think I did pretty well. Also my teacher said she thought my draft of my assignment was pretty good.

In English, we just did basic skills (you'd be surprised at how many people don't use there, their and they're in the right context) and reading. In the future I'll tell you more about the book I'm reading.

In history, we revised for next Thursday's exam (I forgot to bring my notebook to class by the way). 

In science, we were supposed to do a worksheet about global warming, but everyone just did their own thing. This is probably because we have no science assessments left until next term.

I hope you liked reading a bit about my yesterday; later I'll tell you about today. Whoa. Two posts in one day?! That's insane! Anyway, talk to you later today.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment