Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Beauty things I would like to try

Hi everyone, 

Today I am going to talk to you about the makeup and beauty things I would like to try out.

First up we have:
The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Source

I would like this so I can feel more confident in my everyday life; and being able to cover up under eye circles and redness is a great thing. I have also read great reviews on this.  

Next up is:
The Bourjois Colour Boost lipsticks
I think these just look so beautiful and are pretty cheap as well, so (sassy tone) I'm getting them next time I see them.

Thirdly, I would like:
The Real Techniques brushes

Source
I have seen these brushes a lot on YouTube and blogs and have read no bad reviews on them, so I want some.

And second to last we have:
The Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Cream


I have tried this in the shop and I really liked how long my skin stayed moisturised for (I tested it on my hand), but I didn't bring my money, so I couldn't buy it; but I will next time!

Side note- I would actually like the whole range of Soap and Glory products because (a) they smell really nice and (b) I have seen no bad reviews on them.

And finally we have:
The Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Source

I saw these in the shop once, and I thought they looked way too pigmented to go on anyone's cheeks; but I went home and saw swatches of them and thought I could give them a go.


And that is all I have for you this week, I hope you enjoyed reading about what I would like to try; I will tell you when I buy any of these and soon after do a review (probably).

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment