Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

February Favourites

Hi everyone,

Today I'm going to tell you about all the things I have liked throughout the month of February.




First up is:
The Napoleon Perdis Merci lipgloss. I have written a review on it, so check it out. You'll find out why I like this there.


Next up is:
The Clinique High Impact Mascara. I quite enjoy this mascara, but I only got a sample and probably won't buy it because its pretty expensive and I don't wear mascara enough to use the whole thing (mascara dries up after a while).


Finally I have:
Trying new hairstyles. Generally I just put my hair up in a pony tail for school, but this month I have tried a side plait, fishtail and a bun thing.

Bun thing
Side plait

Trippy photo of my fishtail braid

I hope you liked reading about what I liked this month. Talk to you later!

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment