Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Day - The Locker Incident

Hey everyone,

Today I am going to talk to you about my day at school (again).

It started off really well with homeroom and history both fine. When I got to morning tea, that is where the trouble began.

I rummaged around in my pocket, in search for the key to my lock. I had lost my key, I thought and immediately told my friend who was a few lockers down from me.

Maybe you don't understand. My food is in my locker. I could not eat any food and  had not done since breakfast.

Anyway, we went to the office to ask if anyone had handed in a key. No one had. We did a quick search around the school for the key but could not find it anywhere.

After searching, I went to the office (my friend went to eat) to ask to get my lock cut. When my lock was cut, I got out all my books for the next lesson (Science) because there was about 30 seconds of morning tea left.

After science, I went down the stairs to my locker. But before I did, I noticed something hanging out of a locker upstairs. I took a closer look and (lo and behold) it was my key. Great. I had just had my lock cut off and now I find my key.

When I got back to my locker, I got out my lunch and ate as much as I could (I was starving at this point).

Luckily I have an identical lock at home that I can replace it with. And also a spare key.

I hope you liked reading my little slice I frustration; it certainly made me feel better! For now, wait till Saturday because I have something really exciting coming!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment