Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

My Day - The Swimming Carnival

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to do a spur of the moment post, just because I feel like it. As I write this, it is the 10th of February and dinner is almost ready.

Today was my school swimming carnival and I think I did alright. I didn't win anything, but I got in and swam, and that is the main thing!

I didn't wear any makeup today because (a) we aren't allowed to wear it to school (But I do wear lip gloss to school sometimes) and (b) it would come of in the pool anyway. 

Hold on a second, I have to go turn my light on, it's getting dark.

Ok. That's better. Now I can look at my computer screen without squinting. Yay!

Anyway, I also would like to tell you a bit about me today.

I am 14 and currently don't know what I am going to do with the rest of my life. I have Cerebral Palsy (it's only mild) in my left foot, so I can't move it as capably as I can move my right foot. Luckily I'm right handed!

I think dinner is ready so I have to go, but this was fun. Writing a random weekday post. I'll have to do this more often.

Talk to you soon,

Love Nicola

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment