Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

January Favourites

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to tell you what I have liked to use over the past month, so lets get straight into it!

I have really been liking the Clinique Moisture Surge extended thirst relief cream. It works really well for sunburns if you don't want it to peel (mine peeled anyway, stupid skin) or just as your everyday moisturiser. A little bit goes a really long way, so it is very good value for money. I didn't actually pay for this, it is a sample I got from a salesperson while shopping. I don't know how big the full size is, but I will be buying it!



I have also really been liking the Biore Moisture Lotion for the same reasons as the Clinique moisturiser. It nourishes my skin, helps make sunburns go away and, unlike the Clinique one, it also has SPF do it will stop my face from getting sunburned.


I wore perfume a bit more this month, because its nice to smell nice sometimes. The ones I have been wearing are Katy Perry Killer Queen, Katy Perry Meow and YSL Paris. They are all light scents and I love them all!


My favourite candle this month has been my Yankee Candle in Vanilla Cupcake. I really love this candle because t smells exactly like vanilla cupcakes. I can even smell the icing! I have nothing bad to say about this candle.

They are all the things I have been liking throughout January (and, of course, I will continue to like them). I am excited to find new things to like in the coming months of the year.

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment