Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lip Product Addict Tag

Hi everyone,

This is the Lip Product Addict tag, created by AmeliaLiana and EssieButton. Let's get started with the questions!



1. Favourite balm/treatment?

I would have to say the Maybelline Baby Lips. I take it to school every day as it is extremely important to use lip balm in winter. It moisturises my lips the best out of all the lip balms I have tried.


2. Best eye-catching red?

I don't really wear red lipsticks, but the one I own is from Maybelline. It is called Royal Red. I really like it. It has a good colour payoff and  lasts a long time.


3. Best luxury and drugstore?

Best drugstore product would have to be the Designer Brands Colour Eternal in Ice Coral. It is such a pretty shade and stays on for a while.


Either that or a TBN one in the shade 378 Kiss Me Quick. I love this shade and it stays on for a very  long time.

I don't have any high end/luxury lip products because I don't have enough money to get some of them, but my first ever one will probably end up being Mac.  

4. Best Mac lipstick?

I don't actually own any Mac lipsticks, but the one I want is Pink Pearl Pop. It just looks really pretty and I like it.

5. Most disappointing?

I don't have any disappointing lip products because I don't have many and none of them are any better or worse than each other. I'm not saying they're all bad btw, I'm saying that they are all great!

6. Liner- yes or no?

I don't wear it much, but when I do, my lipstick stays on longer than when I don't wear it.


7. Best gloss?

My favourite lip gloss would have to be the Napoleon Perdis lipgloss from the Merci collection. I reviewed it a little while ago.


8. Something extra?

My first lipstick I ever wore was my "eye-catching red" at a dancing concert. I was 6.

That brings us to the end of the Lip Product Addict tag, see you on Saturday for a new post.

Bye!


To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment