Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

VO5 Hot Oil treatment review

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to review a hair product for you.It is the VO5 Hot Oil treatment. I got it in the Nourish Me Truly formula because Mum thought that the ends of my hair were dry after camp.

I would just like to say that this is not a photo I snapped. I took this from a website because my mum threw out all of the packaging before I could snap a photo of it.

Packaging
It's packaging is in 4 separate 15ml tubes (1 for each treatment). I think this is a good idea because then you don't have to guess how much you have (it is 15ml per treatment btw). 

Does it work?
I would say that this does work due to the fact that after one use, my hair was already looking better.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment