Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Garnier Moisture Match review

Hi everyone,

Today I am going to review the Garnier Moisture Match moisturiser in "Goodbye Dry!". I got it in the June edition of Dolly magazine. Before I start this review I'd just like to say that I have combination skin, so maybe this isn't my moisture match (get it?).

The one I had (in sample form) was the pink one. I did take a picture of it, but I accidentally deleted it, sorry!

Does it work?

As I put it on, my skin felt quite moisturised. You won't believe it, but I think it might be better than my Clinique moisturiser. It is more of a cream than my Clinique one as well, so maybe that, too, is a factor. I also prefer to use a cream moisturiser rather than a gel one, so if you're like me you will love this moisturiser.

I would recommend this moisturiser for people with a smaller budget than someone who can afford higher end brands like Clinique. I think this moisturiser costs about $8 in Australia. It works just as well as Clinique (if not better) and is readily available in most grocery stores and retail stores. I would also recommend that you check out the entire range of Moisture Match because from just trying it and loving it, I think that maybe you will find a new favourite moisturiser. In the range there is a moisturiser for very dry/dry,  normal/dry, combination/oily, dull and normal.

I would also like to say that I think my moisture match (although this one proved quite successful) is actually the dull skin option, as it says on the website that it can be used by people with combination skin (which is what I have).

I hope you enjoyed this rather short review, I will back next Saturday with my birthday makeup.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment