Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Birthday Presents | Random

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the final installment of my Birthday Presents series. It is now time for the things that can't really be put into any other categories except this one.


The first random thing is from one of my auntie's on my mum's side. It is a Tangle Teezer. I know this isn't really that random, but I am not going to make a hair edition of this series to have only one thing in. It works really good. I have wanted it for ages. I am so glad that I finally have it. You may see this is an upcoming favourites post. *hint hint*


The next thing I got is from my dad's auntie. It is a packet of chips. You may be thinking, "Who gets for chips on their birthday?",  well, I do. I love chips. If you have read my blog for a while, you will remember that I asked for (and got) a bucket Maltesers for Christmas. 


The next two things are also from my dad's auntie. The first of those is a makeup bag. It has loads of dresses on it. They are ones that you cut out and stick the tabs into the sides of the girls (like the ones on the bag). I really like it, but I do have about a MILLION makeup bags. Okay so maybe five or six. Slight exaggeration there...


The next thing is a Truth or Dare game. It has 50 cards in it and you draw them off a pile and do the dare or tell the truth. That is the game in a nutshell. Also, it has a Pugasus on the front! It used to have a sticker on the front to tell you what it was, but my brother pulled it off.


The next things I got are from various school friends. The first of those is an owl bookmark. It is really cool because it can loop around the pages or just clip onto one. That is particularly good if you have to read up to a certain point in the book. I had to do this in English class (I didn't get the bookmark until I finished the book, though). We read To Kill a Mockingbird, in case you were wondering.


From the same friend, I also got a pen. It looks like it has been covered in glue, dunked in glitter and 100's and 1000's. That is not a bad thing, but the things will fall off all through my pencil case and everywhere else. I like it a lot.


The second last thing I got is from a different friend; I would say that she is my second best friend and she is moving schools to be closer to her house*sheds a tear or two*. Anyway, she got me a pair of plain, gold studs. I love them, they are so nice and they are allowed to be worn at my school (the rules at my school are quite strict).


The last thing I got is from my best friend in the entire world. It is a plaque and it says:

 Friendship is not a big thing...
it's a million little things


That is the last of my birthday presents. I hope you enjoyed this series, I'll probably do a similar thing at Christmas time, so stay tuned for that!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love the gifts you got! <3 Happy birthday to you...

    I need that Tangle Teezer in my life. I've been hearing so much about it that I feel I need one too. LOL.

    xox, Brigette | http://www.brigetteramos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brigette,
      Thankyou for the birthday wishes!
      The Tangle Teezer will change your life, it changed mine!
      From Nicola
      x

      Delete