Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

August Favourites

Hi everyone,

As it is now September, I think it is time for my August Favourites. I am sorry that I have been away a little while; I have been incredibly busy over the last few weeks with schoolwork and assignments and other family commitments too (it was my grand-dad's 70th birthday last week).

Anyway, on with the favourites.



My first favourite is a nail polish. It is from Chi Chi's Salon formula range and it is the pinky purple shade (they don't have names). I really like this colour and the colour lasts a long time and is not streaky. I applied to coats to make it completely opaque.



The next this I have been loving is something I got from my birthday (wow, that really narrows it down, doesn't it?, said the voice in my head). It is The Body Shop's Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream. I just love this. It is my exact skin tone and it has kind of cleared up my face (not that I wore it that much, but whatever).



The next things are all also things I got for my birthday. The first of those is the Nude by Nature Eye Shadow palette. It is great; it has 3 colours that I can use on my eyelids and the middle shade I can use on my eyebrows, not that I think eyebrows frames the face, but it does make my eyebrows look less sparse. I use the Nude by Nature brushes to apply this.



The second last of my favourites of this past month is the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body wash. I ab-so-lute-ly love this body wash. It smells amazing and keeps me clean. I would like to try other body washes from Soap and Glory because I think they will smell just as amazing.



The final thing in my favourites this month is the Tangle Teezer. I love this. I don't use any other hair brushes now and my mum tells me to say 'ow' because all the other hair brushes I have used pull on my hair and it hurt, but the Tangle Teezer doesn't. Now that I have the Tangle Teezer in my life, I won't have to worry about knots or tangles in my hair any more!



They are all my favourites for this month. I do hope that you enjoyed this post. I will (hopefully) be back next week with a VERY special post. See you then.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment