Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Liebster Award



Hi everyone,

I was nominated by ItsMaddieHBU a little while ago to do the Liebster Award. When I was nominated for this I had no idea what it was so here is a quick run down.

The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers with less than 200 followers. The "nominee" has to answer eleven questions written by the blogger who tagged them. That blogger then has to nominate 11 other bloggers and write 11 questions for those people to answer. And the cycle continues forever...

On with the questions:

1. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

I think the weirdest dream I have ever had would be the time I dreamed that I was coming home from school camp and that I had to put my stuff away in a metal cupboard outside. Then a black piglike creature was growling at me and chased me up the stairs to inside my house, where I locked the door so it couldn't get me. Then my Dad started putting my stuff away (inside this time) and decided it should go away in the fridge that was on the deck. Once we were done, he started showing me his 86 year old cutlery.
THE END
btw this was dreamed about 5-6 months ago

2. If you could only use one lipstick for the rest of your life what lipstick would it be?

The one lipstick I would wear for the rest of my life would be Maybelline Colour Whispers in Pink Possibilities. It is a really nice colour that (I think) can be worn all year round, even by older women.

3. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Nice, smart, sometimes silly

4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

I would choose either chocolate or cheese. I love both of them. I will go with cheese because there are so many different kinds of cheese.

5. If you had 48 hours to live what would you do?

I would call all of my friends and family and tell them what they mean to me and then I would build a time machine so that I could live those 48 hours again and again and again (is that cheating?). I would travel the world, see what is really inside the Magic 8 Ball and buy all the makeup.

6. What was your childhood dream job?

When I was little, I went through phases. I wanted to be a landscaper, journalist, pet shop owner, author, makeup artist, a mother and an accountant (because that's what I thought my mum was).

7. What's your favorite season and why?

My favourite season would be spring because it is warm and sunny and there are flowers everywhere.

8. If you had no fear what would you do?

I would jump out of a plane, off a bridge and run down a main road completely starkers.

9. Why did you start a blog and what is the meaning behind your blog name?

I started my blog as something to do in my spare time last year, mainly because I was bored and Zoella inspired me to. My blog name is my name. My friends call me Nicky and Jane is my middle name.

10. If you won 1,000,000 on the lottery what would you do?

I would give quarter of it to charities and the rest would be split between my immediate family members. Which would leave about $187500 for me to buy things with. I would buy a new phone, makeup and lots and lots of chocolate (and cheese).

11. What's your favorite book?

My favourite book is the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I think I have mentioned this before, but I absolutely love that series.
______________________________________________________________________________

I tag:
1.     Melissa from  Lemonmel
2.   Kate from Beautiboe
3.   Aine from Aine Beauty
4.   Emily from LifeofEmilyyx
5.   Andrea from TinyBeautyBlog
6.   Miss Ani from A Touch of Sparkle
7.   Jordanne from JordsFaith
8.   Jessica from Jessica's Beauty Journal
10.  Lara  from Little Miss Makeup
11.    Alejandra from Exquisite Glow
_________________________________________________________________________________

My questions are:
1. What is your favourite thing to do on weekends?
2. When did  you first "discover" makeup?
3. What is your must have beauty product?
4. What is you least favourite season?
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite clothing item?
7. How do you keep organised?
8. What is your favourite blogging tip?
9. What is your favourite app on your phone?
10. What camera do you use for blog photography?
11. If you could go back in time to fix a mistake, what would it be and would you?

They are all the things I have to do for this blog post (I think). I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you again next week.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment