Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Calling all bloggers with less than 200 followers!

Hi everyone,

I have recently been nominated for the Leibster award by ItsMaddieHBU in which I have to tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to do the award.
To enter, you have to:
1. Follow my blog
2. +1 this post
3. Leave a comment below with your favourite drugstore lipstick and your blog URL

I will look over all the blogs that "enter" and choose the one I like the most, as I only have one spot left to fill, so get in quick!

That is all from me this week. Next week will (probably) be the Leibster Award post, unless I'm busy.

Bye!

PS: Please enter below if you have less than 200 followers because not only will it get you more followers, it will give you the opportunity to discover and/or showcase your favourite little known blogs!

PPS: Entries close at midnight on Friday the 19th of September EST.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite drugstore lipstick recently changed from Loreal's Fairest Nude to Rimmels #14 lipstick from the Kate Moss Collection. I LOVE the shade. It's the perfect Nude for going into the winter months. I've posted a picture of it on IG. Any way what's your Favorite?
    www.exquisite-glow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to say that my favourite drugstore lipstick is the Maybelline Colour Whisper in Pink Possibilities. I think it is the perfect pink for spring and summer. It also works as a blush, too.

      Delete