Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

One Year Blogiversary

Hi everyone,

If you have been reading my blog since the beginning, you would know that this Tuesday coming up is my one year blog anniversary. The next thing I am going to tell you is kind of awkward. I have not told my parents about my blog.

One whole year of this blog and I still have not told mum or dad (or any of my family apart from my brother) about it. I told myself after my first blog post that I would tell them before Christmas (so they knew why I asked for a camera) and I never did and now I have this dilemma that if I tell them, they might be mad at me for starting it and not telling them about it for a whole year. Then on the other hand, if I put it off longer, they'll be even madder at me when I do finally tell them. Or maybe they'll be really proud of me. I don't know and I'm scared.

Please help me guys, I don't know what to do. When I Google it all it comes up with is:

"How to tell my parents that I'm pregnant"

and obviously that isn't going to work for me.

This is a kind of sad anniversary, but if you have any suggestions of how I can tell my parents, please leave them in the comments, because I really need help. Also, if you were expecting a giveaway or something, I might do that for my 100th post anniversary. If I tell my parents.

Anyway, thanks for the help if you comment below and I will talk to you next week!

Bye!

PS: Feel free to tweet me reminders to tell my parents about my blog using my Twitter handle @nickyjane99 and use #TellThemNicky


To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment