Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

September Favourites

Hi everyone,

As it is now October, it is now time for September favourites!


My first favourite is a Kikki K Gratitude journal. I got this for Christmas last year and I realised that it was just sitting on my bedside table, unused. I have been trying really hard to use it more often and I really enjoy when I do write in it because it means that when I'm feeling down, I can read the entries in it and feel better.


My next favourite is the Avon Clearskin Invisible Blemish corrector. This stuff is great. I use this every day and the blemishes I put it on disappear almost completely.



I have mentioned this before in my favourites and it is the QV cream. You know how last time I said that it was good on eczema, well that is an understatement because as soon as I started using it the eczema was almost gone.




My next favourite is my Essie Cute as a Button nail polish. I absolutely love this nail polish. It has stayed on for a whole week with only minor chips - darn you swimming training - and I positively love the colour.


My next favourite is Pinterest. I love Pinterest. I use it for inspiration of blog posts, craft and makeup ideas. I like how when you "pin" something, that you can separate all of your pins into different boards.




I thought it would be a good idea to show you my favourite songs of the month as well, and here are my three for this month:

1. Shake it off by Taylor Swift
2. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
3.This Is How We Do by Katy Perry


All of these songs make me feel really happy and they all help me to just let go of any pressure or stress I feel.

Those are all my favourites for this month, talk to you next week!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment