Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

I Heart Spring tag

Hi everyone,



As it is now officially Spring, I thought it would be fun to do the I Heart Spring tag. I saw this tag a little while ago on Missglamorazzi's YouTube channel. Here it is!

1. Favourite spring nail polish?

Probably my pastel pink one from Chi Chi. It embodies spring for me.



2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?


Any bright pink one! I have the Maybelline Colour Whisper in Pink Possibilities.



3. Show us your favourite spring dress!




4. What's your favourite flower?


My favourite flowers are roses.


5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?


I love to accessorise with hair clips and my favourite one is this floral one.



6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)


I am excited about nail art. I have a dotting tool and I really want to try and paint flowers on my nails.


7. Favourite spring candle?


My favourite spring candle would be the Yankee Candle in Vanilla Cupcake. It smells so sweet and I 
love it!



8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?


I like love the Katy Perry Meow! perfume for spring because it smells sweet and not  
overwhelming on the nose.



9. What is spring like where you live?


Spring is warm, sometimes a bit rainy but mostly sunny where I live. 


10. What's your favourite thing about spring?


I live that all the flowers bloom and that it is warmer after the winter.


11. Are you a spring cleaner?


I would like to say I am, but unfortunately no.


12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?


No as I have just gone back to school, but I wish I could go on a holiday to the beach.

That is the end of the I Heart Spring tag, I hope you enjoyed it and I will talk to you again later.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment