Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Favourites

Hi everyone,

As you may know, I have not posted in a few weeks. I am really sorry. I have been really busy with assignments and studying at school that I haven't even had time to take photos. This was supposed to be a monthly favourites, however I have no photos, but I thought I'd tell you why I was away for so long.

I will still tell you what I liked this month, but I will put the photos in at a later date.

The first thing I have been loving is the Katy Perry Meow! perfume. I have been wearing this to school recently and I re-realised how much I love this scent. I got this perfume for Christmas a while ago and I rediscovered it a few weeks ago. It smells quite vanilla-ry, sweet and fruity, in case you were wondering.

Another favourite this month is bobby pins. So random, however, I used to just let the little bits of hair fly around my face and since I brought bobby pins to school (and wore them) I have not had that trouble. So random, but having hair in your face is so distracting and bobby pins have really sorted that issue out.

As it is now getting into the end of spring and the start of summer, deodorant becomes a lot more important. I use the Rexona Women Long Lasting Protection in Classic as a roll on and I really like it. It is an antiperspirant deodorant, so it stops you from sweating (ew) and makes you smell nice. I think there are other scents, but this one is good for now. Also it says that it lasts 48 hours, but I have to put it on every morning; I don't mind though because it does it's job and if I have to apply it every day that is fine.

They are all my October favourites and I hope you can forgive me for being away for a bit. Talk to you next week, maybe.

Bye!


To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment