Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Mini Haul

Hi everyone!

Over the past month I have been to various markets and antique fairs (and shops). So here is what I bought.


The first thing is from an antique fair. They are pink studs with little gems all over them. I got them for $12 and I think they are perfect for spring/summer.


The next thing I got was from my school market. It is a Pretty Wicks candle in the scent Sweet Vanilla and Coconut Cookie. I absolutely love this. It smells so sweet and it makes me feel happy when I light it. I think it costed $3.


The last thing I bought is from Myer. It was in the "International Brands" section and the brand was (drum roll please) Soap and Glory! It is their hand food in miniature and the scent is just lovely. I can't explain it but I think it is their signature scent. I bought it for $5.


That is my entire haul. I hope you enjoyed this post, although it was rather short, and I will talk to you again next week.

Bye! 




No comments:

Post a Comment