Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Brow Threading Experience

Hi everyone!

Last Sunday, I got my eyebrows threaded, so I thought that I would share that experience with you!

As you can see, they were quite unruly!

My mum and I went to our local shopping centre and found a brow threading place (I can't remember what it was called). We asked for my brows to be shaped and the lady told me to sit down in the chair (it kind of looked like a dentist chair).

First off, she wet my brows, then brushed them and them clipped them to a nice shape. She then proceeded to thread my brows. 

It took a little while (my brows were quite unruly), but after a bit of threading, it was time for the massage (I think this was to help them hold their shape). After that, she was done.

It cost $24 all up, which I think is pretty good. Also, she gave us a card so that after 5 threadings, the sixth one was free.

Overall I really enjoyed this experience and the results speak for themselves, I think.

That is all for this week, I hope you enjoyed it and I will talk to you next week.

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other social media, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, I got mine threaded for the first time a few weeks ago and really liked the result :) I was thinking of doing a 'my experience' post about it too!

    Chloe Andrews | Beauty Posts & Nail Tutorials

    ReplyDelete