Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

July Favourites

Hi everyone,

As it is now August (and almost my birthday), it is now time for a July Favourites!


First up is a haircare item. It is the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner. I love this stuff. Not only does it make my hair smell amazing, it also cleans, softens and adds moisture to my hair. This is a must if you have frizzy curly hair like I do.


Next up is a mascara. I think I have featured this in a favourites before, but since I still love it, it's going in again. It is the Covergirl Nature Luxe waterproof mascara in Very Black. This is amazing. It makes my eyelashes look longer, but still quite natural. I'm not sure if it is still in stores, but it's not expired yet, so I'll keep using it!


Third up is something I put in last month's favourites post. It is the QV Cream. As I said last time, it is supposed to be used for things like eczema and whatnot and it really works! I actually got a bit of eczema on my arm (ew) and used this cream and it has cleared it up (phew).


The final thing in my favourites is a moisturiser.It is the Biore Nourish Moisture Lotion with SPF 15.  I mainly use this because I lost my school hat and have nothing to protect my face skin (is that what it's called?) from the sun. It works really well with moisturising AND protecting my face from the UV rays of the sun. It's also quite cheap (it's $10.99 at Priceline, to all the Aussies out there!). I was given this as a hand-me-down a little while ago and the packaging has been changed, quite significantly, but the name still remains (I hope they didn't change the formula, too).


They are all my favourites for this month. I really hope you enjoyed it and I will talk to you again on Saturday with my "Birthday Haul" post. That title sounds a bit snobby, so I'll probably call it "Birthday Presents" or "What I got for my Birthday" or something like that.

 Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button. 

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment