Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Birthday Presents | Fashion

Hi everyone,

Today is the day that I show you the fashion items (also known as clothes) that I got for my birthday!


The first clothing item I got for my birthday is from my mum. It is a pink fluffy jumper from Ice. It is really fluffy and really warm. It doesn't go with everything from my wardrobe, but I generally pair it with my black skinny jeans or something like that.


The next thing I got is also from my mum. It is a crochet, ombre, summer dress that I have wanted for ages. I just love the look of it and even though it is a *little* bit big for me now, by the time summer hits, it should fit nicely.


The last clothing item is from one of my aunties on my mum's side. It is not something you would wear out in public, but it is still an item of clothing so I'm putting it in this post. It is a grey, fluffy dressing gown from Cotton On Body. It is the softest thing I have ever felt. I wear it every night to keep me warm, but when I'm eating I take it off so I don't get food on it. I just love this dressing gown.


They are all the things I got for my birthday that are fashion related. I hope you enjoyed this post. Coming on Wednesday is the final installment of my Birthday Presents series. It is the random things that can't really be categorised into anything else.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment