Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Birthday Presents | Beauty


Hi everyone,

As my birthday was just a bit more than I week ago, I thought I would show you what I got. By the way I am not trying to brag; I just have a big(ish) family.

The first thing I got that is beauty related is from my mum. It is a Designer Brands mascara in Emerald. I have used this mascara once or twice now and that colour is so vibrant and so pretty. It compliments my hazel eyes really well.



I got five nail polishes for my birthday this year. The first ones I got were from my dad's auntie. They are Ulta3 nail polishes in Lagoon, Luck of the Irish, Pop Art and Tropez.


The other nail polish is from my grandma on my mum's side. She got me an Essie nail polish in Cute as a Button. The funny thing is that my grandma's nickname is Essie.



The next thing I got is from my mum. The first thing is from The Body Shop. It is the Tea Tree Flawless BB cream in 01. I love this BB cream. It is my exact skin colour and it has tea tree in it so it will get rid of those pesky spots for me.





The last two things I got (also from my mum) are from Nude by Nature. I got the Get the Nude Look brush kit that includes:

Complexion perfecting kabuki brush
- Cheek defining brush
- Deluxe eye shade brush
- Domed eye blending brush
- Ultimate cover concealer brush
- Dual headed precision eye definer and Lip brush
- Eye-liner pencil sharpener



The last thing I got is a Nude by Nature Eye On You Kit. It contains:

- Mineral Eye Primer
- Liquid Mineral Concealer in Medium
- Ultimate Nude Palette (with the colours Creme, Latte and Espresso)

The eye primer and concealer are in the background.

They are all the beauty related items that I got for my birthday. Next up in the Birthday Presents series is Body products. That will be up on Wednesday.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment