Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Birthday Presents | Body

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the second part of my Birthday Presents series. This is the one where you get to see what body products I got.

I also got a Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, but I couldn't find it at the time of taking the pictures.

The first things I got are from one of my aunties on my mum's side. They are from Soap and Glory. They are the Sugar Crush body wash and the Daily Smooth. These smell absolutely amazing. I'm sure most of you know what they smell like, but Sugar Crush smells like Sweet Lime and the Daily Smooth smells like Sweet, Musky Flowers.

The next things I got are from my dad's auntie. They are 3 body washes from the brand Camille & Mae Toujours body washes in Rose and Vanilla, Lily and Lavender. They smell lovely. I am currently using the Rose and Vanilla one and I love it a lot.


From my mum I also got a Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I love this. It tastes amazing. To me it tastes like raspberry cordial that has no water in it. It works really great too.



My grandma on my mum's side got me these next three things. They are all from The Body Shop. The first is  Almond Cuticle Oil. This works really well. You just twist the end to get the oil onto the brush thing and put a bit onto each of your cuticles and rub it in. Then you use the lid to push back your cuticle. I hate this bit, but because the lid is rubbery, it doesn't hurt as mush as a plastic one would.

This is The Body Shop's Almond Cuticle Oil. I'm sorry that it's not that clear what it says, but this is the best photo I have.
The next thing I got from her is the Strawberry hand cream. I put this on after I use the cuticle oil. This smells so good. And exactly like strawberries. I absolutely love it.


The last thing I got from her is the Big Nail Filer. I have to admit that I have not used this yet. I don't like the feeling of filing nails. Mum will have to teach me a thing or two about this because I have no clue how to do it.



 They are all the things I got for my birthday that were body related. The next in the birthday series goes up on Saturday and it is the Fashion part of the series.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment