Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Birthday List

Hi everyone,

My birthday is coming up really soon. It's only a few weeks away. I thought that it was the perfect opportunity/ excuse to show you what I would like for my birthday.

The first thing I put on my list is a nail polish. Or maybe a couple of nail polishes. They are from the brand Essie. I have gone through all the colours on the website and these were my favourites. Before I do, I would just like to say that before I saw them in a shop, I had no idea that they were even sold in Australia. Here is the list:



1.. Cute as a Button - which is a really lovely pinky orange, like a sunset

www.essie.com

2. Mint Candy Apple - which is a really pretty light mint colour that all the beauty bloggers and vloggers rave about.

www.essie.com

The second thing I have written on my birthday list is a beret. I just adore the look of these and would really like a white one, so it goes with everything!

Lea Michele looks fantastic in this white beret!
www.celebuzz.com
The next thing on my list is the Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer perfume. It is the purple bottle in the range of Killer Queen perfumes. I have the original one which I got for Christmas and it smells ahh-mazing, so I have high hopes for this one too.

www.all-things-beauty.com
After that, I wrote on my list is a book. I came across this book in a magazine recently and it sounded good. It's about a girl who is half of a set of twins and wants to come out of her shell and be unique.

booksinthestarrynight.blogspot.com

Now come the Soap and Glory things. I have written a few Soap and Glory products in my list as I (a) really want to try them and (b) I like to smell nice. Here is the list:

1. Hand Maid - which is a hand sanitiser. Kind of weird to want for a birthday, but it smells really nice.

www.meccacosmetica.com.au

2. Hand Food - which is a hand cream. I really like the smell of this and also am running out of my current hand cream.

www.meccacosmetica.com.au

3. Sugar Crush Body Wash - I love the smell of this and can't wait to rub it all over my body (that sounds a bit weird, sorry)
www.meccacosmetica.com.au
4. Butter Yourself body butter - this smells sooo good.

www.meccacosmetica.com.au

The sixth thing I have written on my birthday list are Yankee Candles. The ones I have chosen are called Sweet Strawberry and Pink Sands. I have smelled both of these and loooooved them. You may already know that I own the Vanilla Cupcake candle, so I'm really excited at the thought of getting these.

www.yankeecandles.com



www.yankeecandles.com

The next thing I have written on my birthday list is a Tangle Teezer. I have seen reviews of this all over the internet and they were far from bad. I really want one as my hair gets really knotty and I don't have much time in the mornings to do my hair.

www.deviantdiy.com


The next thing I have written on my list is something I saw on one of Zoella's beauty videos. I thought that I wouldn't be able to buy it in Australia because I had never heard of the brand before. It is the Bourjois Colour Boost lip crayon in Peach on the Beach. It looks nice for my skin tone and has great reviews.

www.priceline.com.au

After that, the next thing I have written on my list is a game. It is called Super Mario 3D Land. I have played this in a game store and I love the Mario series of games, so I really want that.

www.mariowiki.com


After Mario, I have written down products from The Body Shop brand. The items I wrote down are:

www.thebodyshop.com.au



1. All-In-One BB cream - I have seen fantastic reviews on it and I just know that I will love it. I think my colour would be "Light".

www.thebodyshop.com.au
2.  The Strawberry Body Butter - I just love The Body Shop Body Butters. I have previously used the Coconut scented one, and loved it.

The next one is kind of random; a Big W gift card. I have also put down iTunes card because I have literally got 21 cents left in my iTunes account. And I haven't bought any new songs in ages. I always put these on my list in case the person buying my present either (a) doesn't know what to get me or (b) as a "go with" for a bigger present.

I have then written down "a neutral eye shadow palette". As I don't have many eye shadows, I think it would be great to start with neutrals until I feel a little more adventurous with makeup. This one is from Nude by Nature.
www.nudebynature.com.au
The next thing I have put down is from Lush. It is the Bubblegum lip scrub. I have heard terrific reviews of this and my cousin said it's her favourite lip scrub, so I really want it.
www.lush.com.au

The penultimate thing on my list is another book. I have heard great reviews on this and have wanted in for ages. I read the sample of it in iBooks and just couldn't stop reading. It's Divergent. I don't think I really need to explain it, as most of you should know at least the basic storyline, but here goes. The main character, Tris, lives in a dystopian world where it is split up into five factions depending on personality traits. As Tris has "come of age", she must go through a test to see which faction she will be put in for the rest of her life.

www.divergentfans.com


The last thing I have put on my list is the Australis Neon Crush bronzer in YOLO. I do not own a bronzer and this one looked nice for my skin tone. Also, it will be nice to at least look like I have a tan (even though I definitely don't) in the colder months.
www.australiscosmetics.com.au

That is my entire birthday list. I hope you enjoyed this, I will probably do something similar to this around Christmas time. I'll speak to you again soon.

Bye!

PS: I would have taken photos of these myself if it were a haul or something, but as it is a list of things that I want, I had to get photos off of the internet. The websites I got these photos from are captioned beneath the photo.

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment