Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Best Buy of the Year (so far)

Hi everyone,

I have bought a new jumper. I love it so much. It is so warm, snuggly and it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

Here it is:


Look how fluffy it is!

I got it from City Beach for about $20. That is why it is the best buy. Value for money. 

I wish that you could feel things through computers, because it just feels so amazingly soft.

I have been pairing this with long, black pants and long-sleeved shirts with no collars (though I'm sure Zoella would disagree, as she loves collars). As you can see I have a light blue shirt on underneath the jumper, just peeking out the top there, which gives it a kind of Elsa from Frozen, wintry vibe. 

 I have been wearing this every day for the past few weeks (except for school days, obviously) and it keeps me warm and it goes with everything because it's white. As it is so fluffy, I sometimes catch myself stroking it. In public. Sometimes I just keep stroking it because it feels so nice!

Have you had any budget buys this year? What is your favourite jumper?

Bye!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment