Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

June Favourites

Hi everyone,

As we are now in the start of July, I thought I'd do my June Favourites for you.




The first product I have really been loving I told you about last week in my haul. It is the Sugar Baby Drive Me Balmy Body Butter in Beach. I love this product soooo much. It moisturises my skin really well and has a fantastic scent. Also it wasn't too expensive. If you have dry-ish skin or are in the midst of winter do check it out!

The second product I have been loving is not a beauty product. It is actually a game. It is Animal Crossing New Leaf for the 3DS. I do not have a 3DS; I have a 2DS, but it still works on it. I think all DS games are supposed to work on it. Anyway, this game is fantastic. You are the mayor of a town and have to earn enough Bells (the game's currency) to pay off your house, town projects and things like that. You can also catch bugs and fish and hand them in to the or sell them. I have previously had Animal Crossing Wild World and it is much the same as that, except for some new added features like an island, deep sea diving and much more.

My third favourite this month is a moisturiser. I used this because I had a bit of dry skin on my face (I think it was due to the Stay Matte powder drying out my skin). It is QV Cream. It is nothing special. it doesn't smell nice. It certainly doesn't claim to do anything special like anti aging, but it is amazing. However it does say that it is a highly concentrated formula, meaning that it is perfect for really bad skin issues like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. On the dry skin I originally used my trusty Clinique Moisture Surge cream, but it didn't work for this issue. I used this cream and my skin immediately felt smooth and not dry. I have been using this for the past week and it has worked wonders. I only use this cream when my skin is in dire straits, not as an everyday moisturiser because I occasionally get eczema and have to use it for that.


My fourth and final favourite is the Estee Lauder Eyeliner brush 7E. I used this instead of my pencil eyeliner the other day using eye shadow to line my eyes and it worked beautifully. I think it would also work for filling in eyebrows. I know it is not a cheap brush to buy as it is Estee Lauder, but I'm not going to lie to you; I'm going to tell you what I have actually been loving.


They are all my favourites this month, I hope you enjoyed it.

Bye!

 To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment