Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Half Year Review

Hello everyone,

I was reading my New Year's Resolutions post recently and I thought it would be a good idea to tell you how I have been getting on with them.

1. Get  fitter
No progress at all. I have swimming twice a week, but I am still quite unfit.
2. Be more organised
Some progress. I have written a bit in my school homework diary and reminders in my iPod and whatnot. I have gotten good grades at school so far.
3. Write more blog posts
I have had the most progress on this one. I have written a few midweek posts and the only reason I missed a week or two was prior commitments (swimming, school or dancing).

I would also like to add some more resolutions. They are:

1. Read more books
I love reading, but I have not read lately except in class at school. I would like to read the Divergent series because it sounds similar to the Hunger Games and I loved the Hunger Games. 
2. Cook more for my family
I would like to do this so that at school I do well in Home Economics. I don't do badly at the moment, but there is always room for improvement. Always.
3. Get a job
I would like to do this as it would increase my independence AND my bank account. I have always dreamed of making money for myself, but haven't had the opportunity because I am too young, but I will be able to apply for a job soon. I was thinking maybe Macca's (McDonald's) or a retail store like Target. A week or two ago, I had work experience at Coles, so maybe I'll try to get a job there.

I hope you enjoyed this post, how have you been going on your New Years Resolutions?

Talk to you next week, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment