Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Wishes | Beauty



Hey peeps!

Now that I don’t have school anymore (until uni next year), I have a long break which I can use to blog, which is exactly what I intend to do. This post is the start of a series. The next post in this series will be on Wednesday then next Saturday. As it is getting close to Christmas, I thought I would share with you what I would most like from the man in red this year.

I have three beauty wants for Christmas this year, starting with Maybelline. I would like the Blushed Nudes palette from Maybelline. I have heard many good things about this palette and it looks really pretty. I don't have many palettes, but this is different from the ones I do have in my current collection, with shimmery and matte shades, dark and light shades, whatever takes your fancy.


My two other beauty wants come from MAC. Firstly, I would like the lipstick in Ruby Woo. I really want this lipstick as I have darker red lipsticks but this one looks brighter than the ones I have, meaning that I have to have it. Also, I heard that Taylor Swift uses this lipstick, so obviously its good.



The final beauty thing on my list this year is the MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy. I am really bad at doing eyeliner and I have read that this one is a good eyeliner to start with. I chose Teddy as it is a brown colour, meaning that it is softer than the black liner and won't be as harsh of a line.



They are all my beauty wants for Christmas this year.

 What is on your beauty wishlist?


Love, Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment