Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Wishes | Random



Hi peeps!

Here is the final installment in my Christmas list series. Today we all looking at all the random, unable-to-fit-into-a-category things that I have put on my list. It includes clothes, games, and various other things. So let's get started!

First up on my list is iTunes cards. There are a few songs and albums on iTunes that I want and the only way I can buy them is through iTunes cards, so on my list that goes. I want to buy the rest of my Katy Perry album and I'm a tiny bit obsessed with Shawn Mendes' music at the moment, so I'll buy the rest of his albums as well, if I get enough money of course.



Next on my list is a compact mirror from Forever New. It is called the Rosa Diamante Compact Mirror and is rose gold and is completely covered on one side with diamantes. I have not had a compact mirror in my bag for a really long time and the amount of times I have had to ask someone if my mascara was on my face or if my lipstick was still there is too many to not go another year without a compact mirror.



The next thing on my list is Just Dance 2017 on Wii. I have loved all the Just Dance games in the past, so it only makes sense that this makes the list. Also, Christmas is being had at my house this year, so if I get it, then we can play it straight away and have a good Christmas night before Boxing Day the next day (woo!).



The next 'random' thing on my list are White Lo-Cut converses. I have never had converses (only the cheap versions from Kmart or Big W) and I think I'm ready to invest in some. I wear canvas shoes all the time and these would fit right in with the rest of the shoes in my wardrobe. Also,m I would prefer the low cut ones as opposed to the high tops because they feel better on my feet that the high tops do (just because I've never owned any doesn't mean I haven't tried any on).



Next on my list of random Christmas wants are Tika Wedge Trainers from Forever New. They are essentially what their name is. They are trainers that have a wedge in them. Due to my extreme shortness (ahem, vertically challenged-ness), I would like these to make me taller, so that I can finally be taller than 5 feet, which is what I currently am. Also, I like that they come in neutral colours, so you can wear them with anything.



The final ‘random’ thing on my list is a new phone case. My current phone case, although very pretty, is breaking down the side (partially my fault by shh!), so I would like a new one to replace it. The only preference I have for it is that you can see the back of my phone as it is rose gold and as I love rose gold, I would like everyone to know my phone is that glorious colour.



That, I believe, is everything on my list this year and thus this series comes to a close.

What random things are on your wishlist this year?


Love, Nicky x

2 comments:

  1. I really need a new phone case as well, although I'm so picky with finding ones that I like. This year for christmas I have barely anything on my wish list surprisingly!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm a bit worried about if I get a new phone case for Christmas. What if I don't like it? haha x

      Delete