Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas Wishes | Books



Hey peeps!

Here is the second instalment in my Christmas Wishes series. This time I will show you all the books that I would like for Christmas.

I have five books that I want for Christmas, all with different reasons as to why I want them. The first book on the list is On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher. I heard about this book through Carrie’s YouTube channel and I am genuinely interested in how the story unfolds. It is based on a woman who dies then finds that she is 27 again. She must figure out how to get her soul light enough to pass through to heaven and may fall in love along the way.



The next book on my list is Illuminae by Amie Kaufman. I heard about Illuminae from Hailey in Bookland and thought it sounded interesting. This book is a dystopian that follows the lives of an ex-couple who must work together to save their world from destruction in the form of a deadly plague. I am really looking forward to reading this book because I have read dystopians in the past and really enjoyed them (The Hunger Games and Divergent series-es).



The third book on my list is Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. I heard about this book from Hailey in Bookland and immediately fell in love with the cover. It’s so pretty! Anyway, Incarnate is about a girl with a new soul. In a world of people who have been reincarnated from people who have died, giving them old souls, she must find out if she’ll be reincarnated and why she has a new soul in the first place.



The fourth book I have on my list is The Selection by Kiera Cass. This book is like The Bachelor, only the ‘bachelor’ in question is a prince. There are 35 girls vying for his love to escape their barren futures laid out for them. For one of the girls, being selected is at the bottom of her list of wants as she is secretly in love with a boy from a lower rung than she is.



The final book on my Christmas wishlist is Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. She has the same name as me! How cool is that?! I have read The Sun is Also a Star by her and it was insanely good, so I am only expecting good things from this book. It is about a girl who is allergic to everything and therefore never leaves her house. She knows that she will fall in love with the new guy next door. She also knows how badly it will turn out. That is all.



What books do you want for Christmas?


Love, Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment