Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Current Favourites!


Hey peeps!

I'm back! Sorry that I was gone for so long. I kinda have this thing called school that is kinda important round about now. Since I haven't posted in a while, I thought it would be quite nice to catch you up on my favourite products that I have been using since I've been gone (I definitely just got that song stuck in my head).

I've been trying to get into face masks over the past few months, seeing as I keep getting them for Christmas and birthdays and things (at my request, of course) and the two that I have used recently are the Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Mask and the Cupcake mask from Lush.

The Pores Be Pure Mask is a mask that I got last Christmas from Mum and Dad. It says it unclogs pores, eliminates impurities and clarifies skin to give "instant complexion perfection". The first thing I noticed (other than that it was pink) was that it smells so nice! It smells like strawberry, which makes sense because that is one of the main ingredients. I looked up some reviews before I tried it and people said that it has a burning feeling when you put it on and I got a bit worried, but then I read the fine print on the back of the bottle and it says that it is supposed to happen for the first minute or so (phew!). It did burn for about a minute or two (which felt like hours) and I did consider taking it off since it was burning for what felt like ages, but I stuck with it and it turned out fine in the end. After washing it off, my skin felt smooth and soft and by the next day my pimples had cleared up a bit.


The Cupcake mask is a mask I got for my birthday from one of my aunties. It says that it is great for teenage skin (which I have) as it helps absorb excess oil and calm breakouts. This face mask also smells insanely good. It smells like a chocolate cupcake and I was *this* close to popping a bit in my mouth just to see if it would taste any good. I didn't, but I was close to it. Anyway, this one didn't burn like the other one did, which was nice. It made my skin feel really smooth and soft after washing it off but it was kinda hard to get off. I had to scrub for ages and it went everywhere (does anyone have recommendations as to how to get face masks off easily? Tell me below). I did, however, really enjoy using this face mask.


They were both quite easy to apply and I will continue to use them until they are gone (I may buy more if I feel like it).

Another thing I have been using on my face is the Body Shop's Aloe Calming Foaming Wash. I got this for my birthday from my grandma and granddad. I have been using this since then (about 3 months) and haven't really gotten many pimples since then. I still get pimples around my forehead and nose, but my cheeks and chin are just about pimple-free. This has worked very well for my skin over the past few months and for that I am very grateful.



For my birthday from one of my aunties, I got the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body wash and scrub. They. Smell. So. Good. I have had the body wash before so I knew I was going to love that. Since getting the scrub, I have fallen in love with that as well. It smells just as good as the body wash. I use it once or twice a week instead of the body wash on my arms and legs and leaves them so smooth it's not funny.



I have also been really loving Snapchat. I don't know if I've told you this before (I probably have but I can't remember), but I have a Snapchat account. My name is knicknack7899 and I would really love it if you followed me (don't feel like you have to, but if you want to, then you can). I really like Snapchat because I can see what my friends (and other people) are doing. I mostly just use it for the different filters, but doesn't everyone? Anyways, I love Snapchat a lot.

I think that's all for now. There's probably loads more, but that's all I could think of today.

What are your current favourites? What do you think of mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment