Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Favourites

Today I am going to show you what I have liked throughout this year, and will continue to like and use, until they decide to discontinue them.

Makeup

I have really being enjoying using a palette from Napoleon Perdis called "The Ultimate Contour Palette". I really like this as it has the names of what they are to be used for (Highlight, Colour, Contour), which is great for beginners (such as yours truly) because beginners may need help when it comes to that sort of thing.

I know these aren't very good quality pictures,
but you can see better pictures HERE.
    
Perfume

I have really been liking the Britney Spears "Hidden Fantasy". I think that it has a nice fragrance and other people think the same, so I have been wearing it a lot lately. It also has a nice bottle, and can be held comfortably in the hand and won't fall over easily.

How pretty is this bottle?

Body

The Nutrimetics Botanics Vanilla and Guava shower gel is my favourite body wash at the moment because I think it smells nice, but is quite subtle and not an overpowering, strong scent. I also like it because it is pink, as that is one of my favourite colours.


Face

I have been enjoying using the Clinique 3-step face care routine on my face (I wrote a blog post on it) because I think it is really good. It keeps spots and things at bay and also it "wakes me up" in the morning because I think it washes any traces of sleep off of my face, leaving me feeling awake and ready for the day ahead.


Random

A random thing I have been enjoying this year is YouTube. It has introduced me to the likes of Zoella and her friends. I have learned from YouTube that there are more makeup brands in the world than the ones at the local shopping centre, and that in the new year, I'd like to try out some of these "new" brands (YSL, Nars, Bourjois, etc.) because they excite me.

   

I hope that you have liked me telling you what I have liked over the past 365 days; what you have been liking? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment