Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Presents!

Seeing as Christmas was last Wednesday, I thought I'd share with you what presents I got on that special special day. I'll start with the presents I got from Mum, Dad and Santa.

From Santa, I got a camera, it is an Olympus VH-520 digital camera in purple. This is the camera I will now use for my blog, except this picture...
Thanks Santa!
 From Mum and Dad, I got quite a few things, these include:

A Gratitude Journal


Hair Curler things- I will try these out soon!

A Magic Garden set- I am so excited to do this. It is going to look so cool!

Chocolate Money- Yum!


YSL Paris perfume- This smells so nice!


And a pair of Havianas- I have been needing new ones for ages!

From my Aunties and Uncles on my Mum's side, I got:

A party bucket of Maltesers- YUM!


A Napoleon Perdis lip gloss- So pretty!


Hair Chalk- This is awesome!

Tilt head 90 degrees to the right.

Prism by Katy Perry- Love her!

Tilt head 90 degrees again!

Killer Queen by Katy Perry- Can't wait to use this!


From my mum's parents, I recieved:

A Yankee Candle in Vanilla Cupcake- OMG, this smells EXACTLY like vanilla cupcakes!


From my Aunties and Uncles on my dad's side, I got:

A bracelet making kit- I'll make some for my friends.



A $50 Visa card- This could be anything!


A mini loom- I can't wait to try this out!

A writing set- It includes a journal and pen, sticky notes and four notebooks.


Pink headphones- These are so cool!


From my dad's parents, I recieved a $40 Myer gift card, but I've already spent it, so there is no picture.

That is all that I got for Christmas. What did you get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment