Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Beauty Items I want for Christmas

As the title states, this post features what I would like for Christmas (but I'll not be getting because Mum has already finished shopping for presents for me).

The first thing I would like is:

Bourjois Colour Boost lipsticks

I first found out about these on Zoella's Drugstore Cosmetic Haul, and I thought they looked really good, but Bourjois is not sold in Australia. Or is it? Yes it is. I was out Christmas shopping the other day with Mum and I went into Priceline and saw a Bourjois stand. I almost cried with joy because I discovered that I (or Mum) could get them in Australia. 
I'll probably buy some on Boxing Day...
The second beauty item I would like is:

Essie nail polishes

This is a very similar story to the Bourjois lipsticks, in that I saw them on YouTube somewhere and thought that they weren't sold in Australia. On the same day as I found Bourjois Colour Boost lipsticks, I also found Essie nail polishes. I later found out that my Auntie was trying to buy one for me, but the "distraction plan" didn't work. Oops...

These are just a representation of all their nail polishes, but that blue is nice though.
Might get these on Boxing Day, too...
The third item I would like that is beauty related is:

Lush bath bombs

I saw Lush at the shops one day and I just thought it was a thing for old people or something. It was not until I saw Zoella's and Sprinkleofglitter's Lush hauls on YouTube. I was all like "Whaaaaaaat? Lush sells bath and body things? I have to go there!". I went to Lush on the same day as the two other discoveries were made, and I sniffed quite a few bath bombs and decided my favourite was the So White bath bomb (fresh apples is a great smell).

Can't wait to go there on Boxing Day...
The fourth and final thing I'd like is:

Any body butter from The Body Shop

I got a sample thing from my cousin, who didn't want it. It was a coconut body butter from The Body Shop. I put it on after every shower for about a week and it smells so good. Since my favourite smell is Strawberry, that is what I'd most like, but any one of them is good because they are just fantastic, I think.

Strawberry Body Butter
How good does it look, I mean seriously.
 I hope that has given you some inspiration for what to get someone (or want) for Christmas.These are all my honest opinion, and I am not being paid to talk about these specific products.

What would you like for Christmas? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment